Laboratory coat - School of Health Sciences
AS A RESULT OF HUGE DEMAND FOR LABCOATS, WE HAVE RUN OUT OF MANY SIZES. ANY SIZES WE DON'T HAVE, YOU CAN BUY A NON-SCHOOL SPECIFIC COAT FROM THE SYDNEY STORE. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
All lab coats have the University of Sydney crest on the top left pocket, with School of Health Sciences detail embroidered on right front. You may also wear alternative white unbranded lab coats.
A lab coat is required for the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Health Sciences - year 1
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science) - year 1
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise and Sport Science)/Master of Nutrition and Dietetics - year 1
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Exercise Physiology) - year 1
- Bachelor of Applied Science (MIS) Diagnostic Radiography - year 1
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) - year 1
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) - year 1
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology) - year 1
- Bachelor of Health Sciences and Master of Nursing - year 1
- Master of Diagnostic Radiography - year 1
- Master of Nuclear Medicine - year 1
- Master of Occupational Therapy - year 1
- Master of Physiotherapy - year 1
- Master of Radiation Therapy - year 1
Lab coats are worn over your clothing and depending on your height, generally come to above the knee. The fit is Unisex (easy); buy one size up to allow for bulkier clothing underneath. Refer to the sizing chart to help you select the right coat size. Sizes 4 & 5XL are special orders and take two weeks.
Please note that although the new logo is black and white, some sizes may be supplied in the original full colour version while stocks remain.
- Covered front studs which are invisible and sleeve studs
- Top pocket on left with two further front pockets
- Back comfort split
- Machine washable
Product code U1:3100